Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Regression

Every choice we make to move forward evokes a regressive pull. So very much life energy goes into things that give us little value back. The past wants us to stay where we are as much as the present does, but the future calls us forward to the next stages of life, to a new meaning, a new step in consciousness.

We must learn to say "No" to all that would oppose our true choices. By saying "No" we defeat the No which would defeat us.

I think maybe the best way to practice defeating the regressive pull is by making commitments and sticking to them. And by realizing, like someone holding a snarling dog's jaws shut, that one cannot hold on forever. It's very easy for me to forget to just deal with things instead of trying to control them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, hey, hey where'd the Harmony go? I don't know about everyone else, but I was groovin' on the peace love and understanding and glad to hear you sounding like yourself again.

I think you need to come back and be reset.

March 02, 2005  
Blogger Ladarna Daorsa said...

::sighs::

Oh, I need reset, to be sure but not back there darlin'.

Harmony flew out the window because of a single voice that somehow pierced my seams. Intrusions from the past sometimes weigh so heavily on me, as you know. And I drop myself so quickly, sometimes, in the face of troubles not my own.

A floodgate was opened by one who is a master at kicking the dam in exactly the right place at exactly the right time so as to cause the most destruction with the most pronounced look of innocence.

And one simple illusion of friendship has made me despise friends and one simple illusion of closeness has made me far to the point of untouchable.

You know my love for conjurers and those skilled at sleight of hand. I need to learn to just punch 'em in the eye. Instead I punch the eyes of sweet things that just want to love me. Because that will show... err.. *somebody*. Myself, I guess.

Ah well, surely it all ratchets back around to roost on the right person's karma.

March 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home