Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Difficulty at the Beginning

The birth of anything - including any new relationship - is an entry into the realm of the unknown. When new things seem to be rushing upon you, confusion can so easily take over. But I believe chaos is a powerful force if you harness it properly. It's so important to remember not to rush things. It's so important to not let events overwhelm you. And while it's important to stay calm and persevering, you must not forget to take the first step.

When you know that challenges lie ahead it is important to make efforts *now* to gain strength and find your courage. Like a new born fawn, the opportunity for rapid development is real, but only by being determined can the fawn rise to its feet and survive to grow to full stature.

It seems almost always that my primary challenge is maintaining personal clarity. I sometimes have to make such an effort to avoid lunging at solutions and to wait until a good course of action becomes clear.

Impatience is one of my most prevalent flaws.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Impatience is one of my most prevalent flaws.'

That's because you grow tired of waiting for people to get to where you are. Which they always eventually do. I've seen it too many times.

I only worry when your impatience-driven lunges for solutions drive you to the solution of Dismissal. You seem, most often, to know what you are doing but it makes me nervous still.

March 08, 2005  
Blogger Ladarna Daorsa said...

::blows kiss::

March 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home