Saturday, February 05, 2005

Kneeling at the feet of...

My favorite kind of men to have relationships with -- if they aren't theoretical physicists or astrophysicists specializing in black holes -- are neuroscientists.

Aside from the very important fact that with them disclaimers about moods or neurohormones are always unnecessary, they are the type of man who is wise enough to realize, when you write them gushing with love after two weeks of relative silence, that it's probably the percocet.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*laughs*

I would have believed you drawn to them just because of your scientist fetish, but the points you raised are excellent and ones I wouldn't have thought of. Anyway able to inherently and instantly understand your periods of slumming in the 'squalid psychochemical ghetto of chronic low spirit' must be your perfect lover.

February 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Anyone" that should say, not "Anyway".

February 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*snorts*

Stop stealing my lines, bro.

And why, pray tell, are biophysicists not on the list?

February 05, 2005  
Blogger Ladarna Daorsa said...

Biophysicists are off the list since you poisoned me with your amino acid recommendations. Did I not mention the two months of non-stop weeping and general odd natured paranoid depression? Quite an interesting experience in retrospect and for that, as always, you have my thanks but hoo haw was it debilitating to my relationships.

February 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah.

February 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home