Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The seeker sculpts his own image.

To actualize something is to bring it into being, following its natural laws for existing as a separate entity.

The gift of life can be made more vital if we commit to developing its full potentials. But always I think it important to guard against egocentricity. The goal should not be to make yourself the ruler of the universe but to serve as a vehicle for source energies. This is the task, I believe, which gives all your outer accomplishments spiritual value. If you do not develop your deeper self as part of the process, what have you?

All creation is the release of energy blocked elsewhere. It is important to always look toward making real the most valuable potential possible in your life right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Deb said...

There's definitely a bigger purpose for us all, but we don't tap into it enough. We're narrow-minded sometimes, leaving us limiting ourselves to only experience what is ~real~ what is ~earthly~------ Another note, we only utilize 10% of our brain's capacity. Can you imagine if people were to tap into the other 90%? Maybe that would be catastrophic- and maybe that's where "God resides"---for whatever you believe, it would be amazing if people did see the big picture.

Great post.

September 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home