Monday, February 14, 2005

::rubbing temples::

12 hours of drinking Tequila and beer in various jacuzzies makes Ladarna a very tired girl.

MJ -- I believe you guys caused me no end of trouble with those dratted emails. *Yes* I couldn't dance and the song is ruined for All Time, but it's my vow to stay *away* from email when I'm drinking, not be bullied into it further. I need to find myself an email recall program, and save myself such anguished embarrassment. ::laughing:: However, as it is not the first time I suppose it's been proven I cannot learn from my mistakes nor feel the proper sort of repentance.

What to discuss this morning? How about Transition? The point between one place and another.

Most people, I think, either want to stay where they are or leap into the next event without resolving what they have left behind. Transition should be made by bringing closure where we can; taking time to reflect on who we are now, and who we can become. To have yourself unbonded from what went before and yet not yet attached to what is to come is optimal. To make a transition should be to always re-find oneself in the now.

It's important to allow pauses between things throughout your day, so that you may practice also taking time for the major transitions in your life.

::saluting::

And with that, I'm off to play some more Metal Slug 3 with the child who is home sick from school today.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*cringes*

Sorry sweet one. After we left, there was considerable 'seriousing up' and we did feel quite badly, particularly after it was explained that it wasn't that you were intimidated but that you just disliked. Seemed more sensible and *true* at 2 a.m. and out of someone else's mouth.

February 14, 2005  
Blogger Ladarna Daorsa said...

::laughing::

I wish I had it in me to make you feel wretched, but you are all drunk fools so what can you do?

No harm done; he sent me a sweet (for him) Valentines Day email, which he need not have done, as he well knows.

So, all's well and if you have furthered my reputation as a crazy chick, no bad seems to have come of it. :)

February 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what they did, but I wouldn't worry about your rep. As far as *I* am concerned you have always have the potential to be an exemplar of wisdom and truth within a relationship.

When have you, at your core, been other than a wise, fair, and objective partner or resource? Perhaps your reputation is on the rise right now!

If you proceed with sobriety and maturity on behalf of the greater good, you may become the level headed, clear-eyed protagonist within your relationship. *I* think you may be on the brink of being seen in a larger context than you have been in the past. In this role, you may serve as a partner whose insights are valuable and one who deserves to be consulted whenever significant decisions are made.

*clearing throat*

I'm pretty sure. ;)

February 14, 2005  
Blogger Ladarna Daorsa said...

::*bursts* *out* *laughing*::

February 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home