Monday, January 07, 2008

Tooth and Nail.

Ironically, I had just made all these same decisions this morning, before having read this, my horoscope for tomorrow:

"It will be easy for you to accomplish your goals this month as long as you keep your wits about you. The more methodical you are now, the better. With the New Moon in your own sign the cosmos is leaning on you. Whatever setbacks you might need to face should be considered as opportunities to learn something new. The illusion of urgency may be your greatest enemy, so take your sweet time."

There can be no more eloquent or piercing line to my ears now than "the illusion of urgency may be your greatest enemy, so take your sweet time." It is something I would have said to myself right now, in fact did, and it's nice to see that I once again somehow manipulated the space time continuum in order to muck about with my horoscope as well.

The illusion of urgency is my current challenge and it is strong. My will to power, my will to pleasure, my desire, is capable of vibration at such a fever pitch. But I must be wary, lest the illusion of urgency cause me to follow my feet instead of deliberately placing them.

I would not have the illusion of urgency cause me to trample the path as I journey it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beloved is in love.

January 07, 2008  
Blogger Ladarna Daorsa said...

Always!

January 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wu wei, little one.

January 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The Monkey, of the 12 signs, is the one most likely to have the best year. Fortune smiles upon you with your big Rat friend in charge. If you are a typical, mentally quick and multi-talented Monkey, opportunities there will be aplenty. There is only one, major concern: The Achilles heal of both the Monkey and Rat is overconfidence. This could make you forget that the Tiger rules the first month and won't do you any favors. As good as the year is, therefore, a slow start is advisable."

Even Chinese astrology agrees! Slow Down this month.

January 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home