Saturday, January 19, 2008

It even hurts my fingers to type this.

“A person, who no matter how desperate the situation, gives others hope, is a true leader.”

-- Daisaku Ikeda



I cannot seem to get my hands warm today. Not for anything. It's like that last bit of energy required to move the blood to those extremes, just isn't there. And I can't help occasionally touching myself on the neck, on the belly, on the calf, on the ankle -- can't help feeling the temperatures change and feeling myself shiver.

El Nino said (after saying "gah! don't touch me!") while watching me press back of fingers to neck: *Oh*, are you trying to make your hands *warm*?

I said: *No*, I am trying to make my *neck* cold.

He said: *Ah*

I said: *Ah*


****
I would very much like to be tucked into bed. And to fall asleep hearing my child's laughter in the other room.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm often told, "cold hands, warm heart", which I think is a nicer way of saying, "Gah, don't touch me!"

As with most things, I've found that garlic medicinally helps.

January 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home