Sunday, May 21, 2006

Don't talk to me in dreams if you are only going to tell me what I already know.

Fine, I understand that right now you feel that there is only one choice before you. And I understand that such single-minded focus is resistant to any argument.

But are you aware that the powerful vision that is dominating your consciousness is squeezing out other versions of reality?

It is tiring to know that it doesn't matter whether I agree or not, and that no amount of reasoning will make a difference. The degree of inspiration and conviction on your side is unassailable.

But, know that I will not waste time arguing because the only result of that can be the creation of a serious rift. All I can do for you, my dear, is to try to understand, looking for what is positive or honorable about your point of view.

And I'll do my best, but know that I am going to do it quietly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tsk. It sounds to me as if you did not take my advice to separate yourself from people and forces that are inharmonious with your true nature.

May 21, 2006  
Blogger Ladarna Daorsa said...

::laughing::

I'm TRYING. Really I am. Really. It was excellent advice. But, dude, my problem is that I can never stop believing that *everyone/thing* is harmonious with my true nature if only I/they/it had the right eyes to see it....

Blasted Ego.

May 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home