Friday, March 09, 2007

Slow and steady. So easy to feel intimidated and overwhelmed by your perceived failure to measure up to your personal aspirations. Perception of how far you have come will always come up short if you focus on the immensity of what is yet to be done in your quest. Remember that.

It does me no good to dwell on the gap between where I stand and where I would like to be. Please understand that I need to focus on what is possible today and that I can do that while still holding on to a dream of growth and expanded consciousness. It's a matter of remembering to take one step at a time, and one day you will notice, darling, that the chasm has been bridged. But the steps must be taken.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. Very profound!

March 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'All we can do, my love, is hope [you] don't take this ship down...'

March 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home